Jollibee, the global restaurant brand taking America (and the world) by storm, will open its new flagship restaurant in the heart of Times Square in New York on Thursday, August 18, 2022. On a mission to become one of among the five leading restaurant chains, Jollibee is the next iconic brand to take its place at the “crossroads of the world”. In response to its growing popularity in the United States and Canada, Jollibee is evolving its North American menu to broaden its appeal with new burger and salad sides, which will only be available at the new Times Square location before they roll out. nationally later this year. .
Best known for its mouthwatering Chickenjoy bone-in fried chicken, signature chicken sandwich and iconic peach mango pie, Jollibee is rounding out its menu with several new offerings – starting with an all-new line of burgers in honor of of this icon of American cuisine. But that’s not all. Jollibee is also introducing a host of new salads and sides – giving its long-time fans something new to try and giving those who haven’t tried Jollibee yet a whole lot more reason to do so.
“Opening our Times Square location, an undeniable global destination and retail hotspot, is truly a dream come true for our brand,” said Maribeth Dela Cruz, President, Jollibee Group North America, Philippine Brands . “This is not just our newest location, but a powerful symbol of how far we have come and the limitless potential we see for the future. We are committed to becoming one of the best in the world [quick-service] restaurants and this opening marks a key step in this plan. Our fans are the best in the world, and we invite those who have yet to try Jollibee – around the corner and around the world – to experience our joyful dining experience for themselves.”
Conveniently located at 1500 Broadway (between 43rd and 44th Streets) in the center of New York’s most famous landmark, Jollibee is ready to turn curious newcomers into lifelong fans with its signature brand of joy – tasty food at excellent value for money, combined with its always smiling customer service.
Jollibee’s marquee offering centers around its mouth-watering take on an American favorite fried chicken, which can be enjoyed through a variety of menu items, including:
- Joy Chicken: Aptly named for the joy it brings with just one bite, it’s Jollibee’s best-selling bone-in chicken offering that’s loved by millions of fans worldwide; each piece is delicately hand-breaded to be crispy on the outside, precisely cooked to be juicy on the inside, and marinated to the bone for next-level flavor. After its Chickenjoy beat 14 global brands in four contest rounds, Jollibee was recently named “America’s Best Chain Fried Chicken” by Eater.com, an international food website from Vox Media.
- Spicy Chicken Joy: Another bestseller is this feisty take on the classic Chickenjoy, which is spicy inside and out for those who like a little spice.
- Chicken sandwich: This sandwich features a crispy and juicy chicken breast fillet, spread with umami mayonnaise and served on a toasted brioche bun. Find out why this newly launched sandwich was hailed for its “intense crispness” by The Takeout, and find out how the umami flavor profile and Jollibee seasonings blend together to create the perfect chicken sandwich offering.
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich: A spicy version of the original chicken sandwich features sriracha mayonnaise and fresh jalapeños for extra crunch and spiciness.
For many fans, Jollibee’s fried chicken will always be the star of the menu, but burger brands beware – Jollibee is bringing a new line of all-beef burgers to the table. Debuting exclusively in Times Square, these new burgers are designed to satisfy those seeking that timeless American classic; notable points include:
- Deluxe Double Burger – Headlining all-new burgers that are cooked when you order them to deliver next-level beef and cheese burgers. The Double Deluxe includes two 100% beef patties and double the melted sharp American cheese. It’s topped with sliced tomatoes, premium lettuce, and Jollibee’s signature burger sauce on a buttery toasted bun.
- Aloha Burger – Like the Double Deluxe version, it is always cooked to order to maximize its freshness. The one-of-a-kind Aloha Cheeseburger starts with two 100% beef patties and double melted sharp American cheese; from there, its savory toppings take an exotic turn: crispy bacon, a ring of grilled pineapple, and a signature aloha-style dressing on a buttery toasted bun.
But there is more. To celebrate its momentous arrival in Times Square, Jollibee is also shining the spotlight on its new line of delicious salads and sides, including Baked Cheddar Mac ‘n Cheese – a special blend of macaroni and cheese topped with grated cheddar cheese and cooked on site. for the ultimate creamy, cheesy accompaniment; Tangerine Crispy Chicken Salad – featuring Jollibee’s signature sliced crispy chicken fillets and premium fresh produce; and warm, flaky, freshly baked cookies.
Finally, whether you want to stick with your Jollibee takeout favorites or try something new, just be sure to leave room for the brand’s signature dessert: Peach Mango Pie. Made with real Philippine peaches and mangoes wrapped in a light, crispy crust, it provides a perfectly sweet ending to any Jollibee meal.
Jollibee Times Square will be open seven days a week, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Customers can dine at the restaurant on opening day and enjoy their favorite meals to go; the store will begin offering online ordering channels in the coming weeks. The new Times Square flagship joins the existing Jollibee location in Manhattan (609 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10018), which opened in 2018 to much fanfare.
Jollibee was built on the simple desire to bring families together through the shared joy of a delicious meal, and to this day, Jollibee remains steadfast in promoting the importance of strong family values in communities around the world. For its Times Square opening, Jollibee is thrilled to partner with the All Stars Project, a national nonprofit organization that uses a performance-based approach to help tens of thousands of inner-city youth and their families succeed in their life. Founded in New York City in 1981, the All Stars Project is conveniently located in the heart of the Times Square Theater District, where its 31,000 square foot performing arts and development center includes theaters, rehearsal rooms, set and costume shops and the offices of its national staff.
The opening of its doors in this globally recognized destination also symbolizes the “crown jewel” of Jollibee’s expansion efforts to date, as it pursues its goal of operating 500 stores in North America by 2028. , Ad Age, Jollibee will bring its brand of joy to several new US markets in the coming months, including Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Orlando, Florida.
The news and information presented in this press release have not been corroborated by RSQFood News Media or Journalistic, Inc.